November Wellness Writing (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
As the holidays near, it is a great time to re-evaluate the things that are most meaningful to us. It’s been over ten months since we made our New Year’s Resolutions, and things have definitely changed in perspective. What is it that is most important? Your job? Your career? Financial security? Family and friends? Your own happiness?
Join us in our November Wellness Writing, as we take a new spin on giving thanks. Every year around this time, we remind ourselves what we are grateful for, and it’s generally the same few things: family, friends, and health. Let’s explore these things a bit more deeply together. We’ll discuss some other important things to be grateful for as well, things that we may overlook or forget about sometimes.
In this workshop, we will have:
- A Sunday session (6 PM PT/9 PM ET) to ground down and get you ready for a productive week
- An accountability challenge to keep you active and engaged throughout the week
- A Friday session (6 PM PT/9 PM ET) where we can explore our deeper thoughts and emotions
- Complete package$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Sunday session only$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Friday session only$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0