March Wellness Writing
Time & Location
About the Event
Last March was a time filled with fear and hopelessness with the onset of the pandemic. This spring season, there is much more hope in the air as the world continues to recover. To remain hopeful, we need self-compassion and confidence to thrive in this world. In a large sense, self-compassion and confidence are intrinsically linked in how we view and express ourselves.
Join MindTerra in Spring Forward with Confidence, as we reflect on the areas of our lives that we feel naturally more confident in and the areas where we feel less so. The activity for the week will ask us to be more present and aware about how we talk to ourselves. Then, we’ll discuss how to take care of ourselves in an authentic and sustainable manner and how to extend ourselves self-compassion and kindness. This month's Wellness Writing will be lead by MindTerra's co-founder, Toffy.
The week will include:
- A Sunday session to uncover how self-confidence currently plays out in our lives
- A Friday session to find and build up confidence within ourselves through self-compassion
- One activity for the week and journaling prompts to keep you mindful and involved throughout the week
- Sunday, March 7 at 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
- Friday, March 12 at 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
- Complete package$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Sunday session only$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Friday session only$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0